[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Nightwatcher  
Forum » General and Misc. » The Shards of Ravage-Forum Game » The Shards of Ravage game-Reborn (beta) (To all beginners...)
The Shards of Ravage game-Reborn (beta)
NightwatcherDate: Tuesday, 2012-05-22, 4:19 PM | Message # 1
The Nightwatcher
Group: Administrators
You are a human. Heavily augmented by magic and specially modified. You are a Special Operations (Spec Ops) worker to infiltrate and sabotage most machinery and report back to Reiner, your intelligence collector. You are from Monster. The game has a lot of paths and fun. Unfortunately, the creation of the fanfict will be slowed. On the bright side, while waiting, you can enjoy a brand new, better game. Still, it proved to be stable enough.
-Forum adventure, Nightwatcher
------------------
Choose your class:
Riftwalker
Conjurer
Spy
Warrior
Elementalist

@TrentonDate: Friday, 2012-06-22, 1:01 PM | Message # 2
Witnessed: Shards of Ravage game:Reborn
Group: Friends
Elementalist.

NightwatcherDate: Saturday, 2012-06-23, 6:01 PM | Message # 3
The Nightwatcher
Elementalists are a clan of people who concentrate on elements around them. Everyday, they learn lessons on their own grove. Their primarily depend on elements for either offense or defense. You are one of them. As they welcome you, they give you one more choice if you really want to develop your skills on their kind. Would you?
----------
<1>Yes
<2>f**k yeah!!!
<3>NO.
----------
Oh yes, I remembered. Would you like the game to be specific? Or one-choice?
------------------
(Not on game) example:
<Specific type>
Choose 5 abilities (warning! the abilities will be used until the end of the battle)...
Ability list:
Trollolololol
facepalm
ragequit
challenge accepted
PONEH!!!!
Oh yesh
NOOOOOOOOO
--------------
Abilities chosen:
1 Trollolololol 9999999
2 facepalm 999999999
3 ragequit 99999999
4 challenge accepted 000000
5 PONEH!!!! 999999999999999999999999999999999999999
--------------
The damage is specified, and doesn't need a dice. The damage is located after the ability E.g 9999999999999999999
====================
The one-chooice is by choosing on <attack/defend/special>. I will roll a dice, if the numbers are located 1-6, It means you will receive a battle description that you are dead. If it is 5-12, You will receive a battle description that you won.
--------------
Get it? got questions? Feel free to assk...

BMADate: Monday, 2012-06-25, 6:18 AM | Message # 4
Perfectionist Archmagus, Witnessed: All events
I'll be a Conjurer, unless...what's a Riftwalker ?

NightwatcherDate: Tuesday, 2012-06-26, 7:48 PM | Message # 5
The Nightwatcher
Quote (BMA)
I'll be a Conjurer, unless...what's a Riftwalker ?

Conjurers are the well-known creators of creatures and summon them when needed. They belong to their own place which are built by creatures and served by creatures. Seeing the mistake of the Shapers, they will never commit such another one.
------
Riftwalkers are quick-moving people who tinker and modify time to their advantage. They use time to slow enemies or to add more speed to their hits. They travel the void space (which they call The Rift) to practice their skills and corrupt time.

Ask one more class or rather, choose one of these...

BMADate: Friday, 2012-07-06, 2:11 AM | Message # 6
Riftwalkers sound good, but I'll be a Conjurer. I'm too much of a shaper guy. bash

OOC:
I see the smileys have been revamped.

NightwatcherDate: Saturday, 2012-07-07, 7:01 PM | Message # 7
The Nightwatcher
You are a conjurer, sent to the Merfile's Main Creation lab. You need to check in there the progress of the prototype creation...
---------
Actions:
<Do the task> <Deny him>

BMADate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 4:40 PM | Message # 8
<Do the task>

NightwatcherDate: Saturday, 2012-07-14, 5:53 PM | Message # 9
The Nightwatcher
Quote (BMA)
<Do the task>

A few hours of journey and you're there. You are atop of a viewing platform. Seeing colorful particles and aura dancing in the air. As your try hard to observe, it is in the shape of a 9 feet Demon Golem (the one in AV3). Suddenly, the auras and particles slowly fade away, and black feathers started showering on the creature. You notice it's wrists are bounded by runed chains. It is probably lethal, through already it's appearance. Suddenly, a zap exploded on the runes surrounding him. It's chains started to crack. You watch in horror what is happening. Dust and smoke starts to fill the lab. You know that the labs of Monster never had a single failure since. This is obviously sabotage. They don't know in the hell why they did this. You start to think what you should do next...
Actions:
<Swear and leave/report back> <Kill the thing> <Calm the freaking thing>

BMADate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 9:53 AM | Message # 10
Okay I'll <Calm the freaking thing>

I'm such a diplomat.

NightwatcherDate: Sunday, 2012-07-15, 6:39 PM | Message # 11
The Nightwatcher
Quote (BMA)
<Calm the freaking thing>

You chose the correct answer (How'd you guess that? Nvm.)
----------
You jump over in near the creature. You feel it's power, it's mind. You feel very dizzy and it feels like flames are showering on every part. That's what maddens the creature. You feel like you want to randomly flail your arms wildly and explode. But you manage to take over it's mind. Suddenly, you see what the creature sees. You feel tall and powerful. Several guards who were about to subdue the creature are shocked. You are controlling the creature. You lie down and made the creature rest. Then, you returned your mind to your body. You sit on a nearby (broken) bench. The guards asked you a few questions. After answering them, you return back to your superiors. You are working for Supreme Colonel Geogry, you tell him what happened. He is distressed to hear it, but you have completed your first task. You are now asked to recite the Oath of A New Soldier:

There are a thousand waters to be spanned;

there are a thousand mountains to be crossed;

there are a thousand crosses to be borne.

Our shoulders are not strong; our sinews are

grown flaccid with dependence, smug with ease

under another's wing. Rest not in peace;

O souls

And spirits of the martyred brave, arise!

Arise and scour the land! Shed once again

your willing blood! Infuse the vibrant red

into our thin anemic veins; until

we pick up your Promethean tools and, strong,

Out of the depthless matrix of your faith

in us, and on the silent cliffs of freedom,

we carve for all time your marmoreal dream!

Until our people, seeing, us become

like the Nightwatcher, firm, resilient, staunch,

standing beside fear and destruction, unafraid,

Strong in his own body, yes, like The Nightwatcher!

BMADate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 4:54 PM | Message # 12
<I recite the Oath.>

OOC : (yes, I learnt about OOCs from Slarty's RP :P )

You're getting better with each forum game. Why don't you post in the Roleplaying section in Calref ?

NightwatcherDate: Monday, 2012-07-16, 6:39 PM | Message # 13
The Nightwatcher
Quote (BMA)
You're getting better with each forum game. Why don't you post in the Roleplaying section in Calref ?

Oh please. Thank you for your nice compliments biggrin Btw, what's an OOC?
---------
You recited the oath. You are now officially a Spec Ops member. You return to your bunker and took a rest.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZ (snore)
---------
Suddenly, your senses have alarmed you. You feel really hot temperature. You wake up and see that flames are everywhere. You take your kit and rush outside. Everything was burning. You see (almost) everyone was killed. You hear screams and commands where to rush. It was followed by a huge explosion and you see Colonel Geogry, thrown near you. His face full of cuts and his armor torn. Suddenly, a throwing knife, with deadly accuracy, hit him in the heart. He gave his last effort to give you a command. "Vengeance, destroy the insanity of this place. Avenge us." His head falls into the ground. Out of nowhere, a man...
Dressed like this...
walked up near you. You can't make out his face, but, you feel that he can shred you any moment.
He said "You are young, but not foolish. You are too smart to choose your desicions. I am Ravage. A monster, an eternal ravage of every land, a counterpart of Nightwatcher. A scourge of Monster. You can bring down a million platoon of armies. But, if only used in a correct way. Monster doesn't want you to do it because of his lunatic philosoph..."
Suddenly, he did not even finish his sentence. An arrow sticked out of his shoulders. You look where it came from. Nightwatcher. He teleported near you. He is now face to face with Ravage. He replied "Nobody makes such jokes of Monster's name. But you will be rendered eternally silenced." He throws all his weapons on the ground. "Let us fight like men." He said.
-------------
Nightwatcher kicked him in the knee, but Ravage dodged, he struck Nightwatcher a solar beam in the face. Then, Ravage threw Nightwatcher in a room. He walked near the room. Suddenly, his forehead got hit by a glass shard out of a broken window. He barked. You will see the last of me soon!!! He disappeared into a puff of smoke. Nightwatcher grinned at you, hoping you to say something...
--------------
<Do nothing> <Grin back> <Say that you need supplies for your journey of vengeance> <Tell him that he is insane>

BMADate: Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 2:10 PM | Message # 14
Can I have multiple options ?

<Grin back> <I say that I need supplies for my journey of vengeance>

OOC is Out Of Context. I'm typing this from my college computer programming lab when my teacher isn't looking. Nightwatchman.ucoz.net is not blocked, fortunately.

NightwatcherDate: Tuesday, 2012-07-17, 6:59 PM | Message # 15
The Nightwatcher
Quote (BMA)
Can I have multiple options ? <Grin back> <I say that I need supplies for my journey of vengeance>

Of course you can. Anyway, what is Out of Context?
-----------
He replied cheerfully, even after what happened, pick up the things I've thrown away before the battle, then, he marched into the shadowy dawn.
-----------
Character Check:
Health 90/90
Level: 5
Creations 0/infinite
Special Items:
Spec Ops License
Bronze Reclaimer
Items:
Conjurer's Staff
Fearless Blade (Newly obtained;need Puresteel reclaimer)
Dead Regeneration (Newly obtained;need Iron reclaimer)
-----------
You take the things and go on your journey.
-----------
Sorry it's really that short, I'll continue it tomorrow, because we have a long test on Math. Sorry about that sad

Forum » General and Misc. » The Shards of Ravage-Forum Game » The Shards of Ravage game-Reborn (beta) (To all beginners...)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: